Marriott GiftCard Terms and Conditions
Marriott GiftCards may be used at Hotels operating under the following Marriott brands and at participating retail, spa, golf and food and beverage outlets:
- AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Courtyard®, Delta Hotels and Resorts®, EDITION®, Element®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Gaylord Hotels®, JW Marriott®, Le Méridien®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Moxy Hotels , Protea Hotels by Marriott®, Renaissance® Hotels, Residence Inn®, Sheraton®, SpringHill Suites®, St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, The Ritz-Carlton, The Ritz-Carlton Reserve® hotels, TownePlace Suites®, Tribute Portfolio™, W®, Westin®
- The following brands in the Marriott portfolio DO NOT accept Marriott GiftCards:
- Bvlgari Hotels and Resorts, Design Hotels™, Homes & Villas by Marriott International™, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®, The Ritz-Carlton Residences.
- Marriott GiftCards and the Marriott Shop Retail Gift Cards may be redeemed on participating retail sites toward the purchase of Marriott retail branded merchandise for U.S. residents only :
- Shopmarriott.com, westinstore.com, sheratonstore.com, collectrenaissance.com, shopcourtyard.com, fairfieldstore.com, ritzcarltonshops.com, stregisboutique.com, curatedbyjw.com, shopedition.com, gaylordhotelsstore.com, luxurycollectionstore.com, WHotelsStore.com
- Card carries no value until activated. Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card or debit card, and is the property of and issued by MI Fulfillment Services, LLC.
- Card is available in United States Dollars only.
- Card does not expire.
- Card is not redeemable for cash in any amount except when otherwise required by applicable law.
- Card becomes inactive upon use of all card value.
- Card may not be used for deposit, advance purchase or to secure or confirm a reservation.
- Each transaction will be debited against card balance, if transaction exceeds balance, user must pay the difference.
- Neither MI Fulfillment Services, LLC nor any of its affiliates (collectively, “MIFS”) is responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or compromised gift cards, including in the event the cardholder’s email is compromised. MIFS will not restore any value on Marriott GiftCards that was lost in any of the foregoing circumstances.
- It is recommend that Marriott GiftCards be registered on gifts.marriott.com/login upon receipt, which will provide the following benefits:
- If a gift card is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or compromised, and the cardholder reports that to Marriott GiftCards Customer Service or on the Marriott GiftCards website, any value remaining on the card, at time reported, will be returned to the registered owner on a new gift card.
- Gift card transaction history is available for registered owner’s review.
Marriott TravelCard Terms and Conditions
Marriott TravelCards carry the same Terms and Conditions as the Marriott GiftCard with the following additions: Card cannot be applied to group, special corporate/negotiated, catering, associate or other discounted/non-commissionable rates. The Marriott TravelCard cannot be used when reservation is booked by a travel agent or other third-party.