Marriott GiftCard Terms and Conditions
Marriott GiftCards may be used at Hotels operating under the following Marriott brands (excluding those brands located in India) and at participating retail, spa, golf and food and beverage outlets:
- AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Courtyard®, Delta Hotels and Resorts®, EDITION®, Element®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Gaylord Hotels®, JW Marriott®, Le Méridien®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Moxy Hotels , Protea Hotels by Marriott®, Renaissance® Hotels, Residence Inn®, Sheraton®, SpringHill Suites®, St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, The Ritz-Carlton, The Ritz-Carlton Reserve® hotels, TownePlace Suites®, Tribute Portfolio™, W®, Westin®
- The following brands in the Marriott portfolio DO NOT accept Marriott GiftCards:
- Bvlgari Hotels and Resorts, Design Hotels™, Homes & Villas by Marriott International™, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®, The Ritz-Carlton Residences.
- Marriott GiftCards and the Marriott Shop Retail Gift Cards may be redeemed on participating retail sites toward the purchase of Marriott retail branded merchandise for U.S. residents only :
- Shopmarriott.com, westinstore.com, sheratonstore.com, collectrenaissance.com, shopcourtyard.com, fairfieldstore.com, ritzcarltonshops.com, stregisboutique.com, curatedbyjw.com, shopedition.com, gaylordhotelsstore.com, luxurycollectionstore.com, WHotelsStore.com
- Card carries no value until activated. Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card or debit card, and is the property of and issued by MI Fulfillment Services, LLC.
- Card is available in United States Dollars only.
- Card does not expire.
- Card is not redeemable for cash in any amount except when otherwise required by applicable law.
- Card becomes inactive upon use of all card value.
- Card may not be used for deposit, advance purchase or to secure or confirm a reservation.
- Each transaction will be debited against card balance, if transaction exceeds balance, user must pay the difference.
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards will be replaced only if previously registered on gifts.marriott.com/login. Value of replaced card will equal balance on card at the time it was reported lost, stolen or damaged. Marriott GiftCards is not responsible for stolen and redeemed gift cards.
- To check card balance, visit gifts.marriott.com.
- For Customer Service call +1 800.442.6132 or email Gifts@marriott.com.
Marriott TravelCard Terms and Conditions
Marriott TravelCards carry the same Terms and Conditions as the Marriott GiftCard with the following additions: Card cannot be applied to group, special corporate/negotiated, catering, associate or other discounted/non-commissionable rates. The Marriott TravelCard cannot be used when reservation is booked by a travel agent or other third-party.